Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I look like my Mom???

I just spent an hour and a half writing in this damn thing and it wouldn't save - arghhhhh...

Anyway, I wanted to write something else. Someone said to me a couple days ago that I sometimes look like my Mom. I wasn't sure what to say, thanks or ugh. Why is it that we try so much to not be like our parents, but in the end we become them. The person that said this to me has known me for 20 years, and he looks like his Dad. We had a good chuckle about this topic and then he sent me pictures, and yes, I look like my mom when she was my age. I just hope I don't get to be so angry at life when I'm her age.

Oh well... Gotta run.

1 comment:

Sanity Lost said...

There are several traits of my mothers that I hope never show up in me. We can't help but look like our parents...thats just the genes, but it doesn't mean we have to be our parents.