Monday, January 03, 2005

I've seen it all...

I was at work today and we were all in a goofy mood. I'm not sure if it's that post holiday buzz or what, but it was good to see everyone back in the office. Trevor was of course his usual funny self, and he did two things today that make me laugh. The first was that he was at my desk talking about something while fiddling with this toy on my desk. He accidentally drops the toy, it lands on my glasses and sends them flying. They of course are now bent, he feels really bad and wants to pay for them - they can be fixed, not a biggy. The next thing he did makes me laugh so hard I thought I would go in my pants. He was sitting on one of the desks next to me, watching a WebEx session and playing with a stapler. He decides to take the stapler, open it up and hit himself on the head with the staple end. Needless to say, the stapler didn't staple, but the staple itself put to puncture holes in his head. He bled and bled, and KT and I couldn't stop laughing.

I have to say that this type of activity at work is normal for him. He keeps us on our toes and our tummies laughing all the time.

No comments: