Friday, April 08, 2005

Here's to the loud lady - SHUT UP!!!!!

At the beginning of the year, my company sublet some space to one of the owners "friends". This company is a mortgage broker so a lot of personal/private information is changing hands. In someones infinate wisdom, they put the mortgage company owner in an office (which is fine) and put the other 4 employees in our old marketing department cubes. The only female that works for this company is LOUD. Last week she was discussing bankruptcy, credit scores and all sorts of other things that no one here should be hearing. Anyway, she sits half an office away from me and I can hear her side of entire conversations. It's driving me nuts and I want to say something. People are working from home because it's quieter and they can get more work done without her obnoxious voice.

Another thing these people do that irratates me - they drink the bottled water out of the fridge, our employees aren't allowed to do that, it's meant for our customers. They take the water cooler water to make coffee in their area. They all leave dishes in the sink instead of putting them in the dishwasher, it's not even a step away.

I am ready to freak on them. I come to work to get stuff done, then they start talking or put the phone on speaker and it's loud. Argggg.

OK, I am going to take my laptop and go to an empty office.

No comments: