Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Is it to much to ask?

I bought a bra at Victoria's Secret a couple months ago. As many of you know, these things aren't cheap. Anyhoo, this particular bra has a problem, the straps keep falling down.

One would think that with hooters as big as mine that gravity would help hold the straps in place. Not with this bra, I am constantly readjusting the straps when the fall down my shoulders. It doesn't matter where I am, a meeting, out to lunch or trying to impress the maintenance guy, Bruce, they fall down and I have to pick them back up - what a picture that must be in your mind...

I don't have any other bra that acts like this, just the pretty green one. Is it something I am doing wrong or is it like a defiant teenager trying to piss me off?

Maybe I need to hire a manboy that will hold my breasts in place. That would make both of us happy :) I'm sure if I made enough money my husband would be more than happy following me around all day keeping my hmm huhs pointing towards the sky.

Oh well, enough of that. I just made myself smile :)

No comments: