Saturday, September 29, 2007

Runnin' On Empty

I have been running on empty for about a month. I don't mean to complain, but since Michael's death, I have busy taking care of things for my Dad. This week I finally hit a wall.

I had at least four people come up to me and ask "What's wrong, you're not yourself" I finally heard what they were saying and took a step back. It was hard to realize that I was at the end of sanity. I have been stressed about work - I won't even go there right now, Dad, Mike, Gordy, Mom and I haven't taken the time to take care of myself.

So, I am taking a "Me Day" today. I haven't decided what I would do, but I am thinking about grabbing the camera and heading to McConnell's Mills to take some photo's with my new camera. Heck, I may even take the tripod and take some of myself, boy wouldn't that be novile, a picture of myself, there aren't that many of those.

Well, I'm off to take a shower and enjoy my day.

No comments: