Thursday, October 28, 2004

What today Brings

I still have my job!!! Though I had to watch people gather their stuff up and leave. They let 6 people go, 4 full time and 2 part time.

I am really worried about Kelly, she is such a fragile soul and I am not sure how she will take this. She left the building without saying anything and any of us.

We had a meeting after the cuts took place. It was good to get everyone together and let us know what was going on. Afterwards, I cried. I felt like a huge burden had been lifted off my shoulders. I could finally get back to normal - if that's what you could call it. At least I won't have to eat two bowls of ice cream to feel better anymore. I think I gained back all the weight I lost in the past month.

Well, I need to get back to work, it's crunch time and I need to prove my worth.

No comments: