Wednesday, October 27, 2004

What will tomorrow bring?

This has been a really tough week. The new company that aquired our customer, was in the office yesterday and our management team needed to digest the information for a day. I will find out my fate tomorrow. On one hand, I am sick at my stomach not knowing if I will have a job Friday. On the other, maybe this is a sign from God that it's time to move on and grow up.

It's funny, even though I am going to school for marketing, I really like what I do. Maybe it's because I do something new and challenging day after day. I've been here 2 1/2 years and haven't thought about moving on. Usually by then, I am bored with a job and need something new. I have found a home here and I don't want to move on.

I am sitting here not wanting to leave, it may be the last time I sit at my desk at this time. How quick can I find another job? Will I want to take some time off? Will I go to school full time in the spring? I am at a loss right now, I feel numb, it's kinda weird. How will I react if I have to say goodbye to someone? I have had so many changes in my life the past 2 months, I am not sure if this won't push me over the edge.


No comments: