Thursday, March 16, 2006

Outdone by a Pro

I was sitting at my desk today when Trevor came over and said "Bill Penberthy is coming to the office tomorrow to take the executives photo's." I must have had a perplexed look on my face.

I asked "why?"

T, "We did some work for him and he was extremely happy. Because of this he went on the web site and thought our exec pictures needed redone." I'm sure there was more to the sentence, but this is what I heard

This is where I felt like I had been kicked. I took the exec pictures and I thought I did a half way decent job with my $200 digital camera. Don't ya think

Oh well, so the best photographer, who I idolized as a kid, is coming to the office tomorrow. I guess it isn't so bad, it could be worse. Oh heck, I'll enjoy it as much as the exec's.

I guess if you have to be outdone, it might as well be with the local professional.

No comments: