Saturday, February 25, 2006

Analyze This!!!

I am happily married, have been for 16 years. In the last three months, I have wanted something more - what I have no idea.

I met my husband when I was 18, I had never been with anyone before him. I never really had a boyfriend - you could count Tim, but he was in the Navy 500 miles away, does that really count?

Anyhow, I have this urge all the sudden to go sow some wild oats. I want to go out, have some fun. Meet new people and just enjoy myself.

What is wrong with me? I love my husband - he treats me like a princess, he takes care of me and yet, right now it's not enough. Why can't I just accept what I have and be happy?

1 comment:

Sanity Lost said...

Midlife crisis? Women get them too. Or maybe you feel your stuck in a rut and your life is the same thing day in and day out. Same people, same job, same routine.... You and Gordie could benefit from changing the routine maybe? Spontaneity and suprise on both parts might help. Pick up a hobby outside the house that you guys could do together.....ballroom dancing, country dancing, ya I know those may sound a little corny but something that you have to do together . You would meet other couples and make new friends that way. Also sounds like your under a lot of stress lately maybe what your feeling is a desire to escape from it.

Hey..... remember I am only a phone call away.