Sunday, December 30, 2007

A New Year

As the year is winding down, I must say, I am looking forward to starting fresh. I called 2007 my year of "firsts". I got my first tatoo, went to the Derby, threw myself into my job and getting to travel because of it - San Francisco, Houston and Tulsa. Even though I didn't to see much in Frisco and Tulsa, I brought back a lot of work experience. Houston brought my first trip to a strip joint with the guys. Yes, what a year of "firsts" it was.












2007 also brought a lot of pain, most of it still fresh like an open wound needing to heal, but with a gentle touch still opens it up to bleed. All of this loss has taught me to not take things for granted, tell the people you love that you love them, and friends from the past, let them know what they mean to you.

No comments: