Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Really Annoyed

Is it to much to ask my lone developer to make sure things work before he checks them in?

This wouldn't be such a big issue if he hadn't spent half the afternoon playing ping pong or poker. I am so fucking po'd right now. I just want to get this build out the door and he had two things to make sure he got right. He didn't, but when I try and find him, he's off playing poker.

This wouldn't be such a huge deal, but he's a contractor and he's probably turning time in for a job when he is playing poker.

This was supposed to be the last build, but I am going to need yet another one becuase of him.

I just feel like freaking out on him and I am really trying to be nice and not do that. I wish there was a restaurant size freezer for me to walk into and scream at the top of my lungs. UUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

No comments: