Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Dreams

My dream had you in a magazine ad, full page and color – a man accused of murder, found innocent and moving on with his life. The short haired, red head on your arm, your next conquest. All of this and yet you are not happy with the direction life is taking you.

I know who you are, I know your name, but I don’t know why you come to me in the darkness of the night to be with me in my dreams. Your face is familiar, but I can’t seem to touch it.

You walk into the room, my heart races and I can’t speak. What is my problem? I am happy with my life and my love, but you seem to cut into my world with your deep green eyes.

Later I see you and take just a brief moment to watch. Watch your actions, the way you walk with your head down. Are you unsure of yourself or just deep in thought?

The way you turn to talk to me when we pass makes me feel important, like I am the only one around. It’s almost as if to say you enjoy those brief five second conversations though nothing is “really” said.

OK OK, I am rambling about a dream I had last night about the maintenance guy. I was also in a creative mood and thought I would explore my thoughts on the subject. Nothing to worry about, all is well at home and I am enjoying a little crush - Gordy knows about it :)

2 comments:

Sanity Lost said...

Makes for great reading..... com'on wheres the rest of the story? :)

MaxieCat said...

Unfortunately there is no rest of the story. It just makes work more interesting :)